NEW PART RETURNS
Please click here to fill & submit an RMA form.
NEW PART RETURNS
Your satisfaction is very important to us. You may return an item purchased from Dieselogic for any reason up to 30 days from the original invoice date provided, in our determination, that the Product is in “brand-new” condition, has not been installed, and is returned in the original packaging. No refunds will be given on Products that have been installed, tampered with, contaminated, or disassembled.
To return an item, you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number from Dieselogic. To obtain an RMA number, please click on the link above under “RMA Form.” Once an RMA number has been issued, add your RMA number to the address below and send the Product to:
2345 Harper St.
Jacksonville, FL 32204
Shipping costs to send the returned Products to us are the responsibility of the customer. If an item was purchased with free shipping, the costs of shipping will be deducted from the refund amount. If it applies, the cost of the core shipping label will also be deducted from the refund amount.
Orders returned 30-60 days from the original invoice date will be assessed a 15% restock fee. Orders returned beyond 60 days will fall under our Warranty Claim Policy. Please see the Warranty Policy for details.
Once we have inspected the Products and confirmed they are in new and resalable condition as required by this Policy, we will process your refund.
Some Circumstances in which credit will NOT be issued are not limited to:
• Product is a “Special Order” item
• Product has been installed and/or used
• Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
• Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
• Seal on electrical parts is broken
• Product serial number does not match that which was originally shipped to buyer
• Product is deemed not resalable by Dieselogic due to customers own actions in dealing with the Product