Please click here to fill & submit an RMA form.
Dieselogic warrants our Products to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of *1 year. (*Performance Remanufactured Products are warranted for 6 months.) The warranty period commences the day the product is shipped to the original Customer and is only valid for the original Customer. This warranty is non-transferable.
Dieselogic Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER and therefore EXCLUDES:
· Labor costs to install or uninstall Products
· Labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects or any other consequential expenses, including third party testing
· Electronic components, once the seal has been broken on the packaging
· Failures caused by fuel or oil contamination, fire damage, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, installation or operation
· Failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts
· Failures caused by power enhancing devices or modifications
· Any down time, towing, travel, lodging, or any other contingent expenses
This warranty is in lieu of all other express and implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Dieselogic does not assume any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This warranty sets out your exclusive remedies with respect to the Products covered by it. No attempt to alter, modify, or amend this warranty shall be allowed.
All warranty claims are subject to prior approval by Dieselogic. To be eligible for warranty consideration, please call us at 800.654.8493 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include a dated proof of purchase receipt, describe your problem, and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (“RMA”). Please click the link at the top of the page to access the RMA Form. Once received, a Warranty Technician will contact you within 2 business days to process your claim.
Dieselogic does not accept Products sent to us without an RMA. You will need to pay for shipping the Products to us. Dieselogic is not responsible for damages caused by shipping. You are responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products. Do not use the Core Return label to ship warranty claims. If you do, the cost of shipping will be deducted from any credits due.
Dieselogic tests ALL remanufactured products submitted for warranty claim consideration using our state-of-the-art patented testing equipment. We have immersed ourselves in the diesel fuel injection industry for over 50 years, and our Technicians hold industry leading certifications. We are confident in the quality of our products and we stand behind our process.
If our testing confirms that a Product DOES NOT exhibit any material or workmanship defect within the testing specifications we have identified, your Warranty Claim will be denied. You will be assessed a fee for cleaning / testing. The amount of the testing fee will depend on the type of item under consideration. Denied claims have several options:
- You may choose to have your verified excellent items returned to you at your expense, UPS Ground.
- If available, you may choose to upgrade your product, and we will credit you the original purchase price, less the testing fees associated with your claim.
- Should you elect to request a refund in lieu of receiving product, you may receive 100% of core value.
- Some customers choose to pay for a replacement item to be sent to them in advance of testing. Please be aware that test results will affect any credits owed. Items that PASS testing and are DENIED their claim will have the fees associated with testing deducted from any credits owed.
If our testing confirms that a Product DOES exhibit material or workmanship defect, Dieselogic will approve your claim. There are no testing fees applied to approved claims. Approved claims have several options:
- Dieselogic will replace the item (like for like), and cover Ground Shipping to return the replacement Product to the original Customer. You may elect to pay for faster shipping at your expense.
- If available, you may choose to upgrade your product, and we will credit you the original total purchase price of the item listed in the RMA. Dieselogic will send the item via Ground Shipping at no expense to you.
- You may choose to receive a 100% refund of your purchase price of the item included in the RMA. No testing fees, restock fees, or shipping fees will be deducted from your refund credit.
For Warranty Claims and testing consideration, once an RMA number has been issued, you will add your RMA number to the address below and send the Product to:
ATTN: WARRANTY CLAIMS/RMA#_____
2345 Harper St.
Jacksonville, FL 32204